-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-Mobius Roleplay-

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay! Please log in if you are registered.

If not, register for Mobius Roleplay now!

-Mobius Roleplay-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Mobius Roleplay-

Mobius Roleplay is a community where all can have fun role-playing your very own adventures in Sonic's world!

Welcome to Mobius Roleplay!

3 posters

Recovered a topic from the old forum!!!

Spade_the_Hawk

Male Posts : 83
    Random Thoughts : Salami, and stuff, and things and pie.

Character sheet
    Health:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
    Energy:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
    Rings:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue0/5000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty Recovered a topic from the old forum!!!

Post by Spade_the_Hawk Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 am

That's right, an old roleplay topic that I managed to save! Dex and I were the main players, although Vertex intervened at one point. I made a few changes to make it like a story.

“Shoot him down boys!” Yells a strange voice.

“What the fu-“ Cron begins to ask, but is stopped short by a bullet to the head.

30 days later...

“Do you think he's dead?” Asks a strange voice.

“No, he's gonna wake up righhhhhhht...” Says a second strange voice.

“NO CAKE!?!?!?!?!??!” Says Cron, probably waking up from an odd dream.

“Now.” Says Strange Voice #2.

Cron wakes up with no identity except for his name, house and friends… Oh. And he’s with G.U.N. This will be interesting...

"Hey, I'm Spade. As you can see, I'm a hawk. It's nice to meet you, Cron." Says a brown bird.

“Oh, hi! Are you in gun also?” Asks Cron.

“Ok, Cron. Your first mission is to protect this chaos emerald from Eggman.” Assigns Strange Voice #1.

“What if I don’t do this?” Asks Cron.

“Well, we put something on your leg that if you don’t help us, you get shocked to death.” Threatens Strange Voice #1

“Well that’s... nice.” Says Cron, now regretting that he had ever gone to capital city.

"Yeah. It's a pain in the butt. My first mission was a lot easier though, so it'll be probably slightly more of a pain in the butt for you than it was for me." Says Spade.

“Well, since apparently both of you get along nicely, both of you shall do this mission.” Says strange voice #1.

“YAYZ! It will be just like a sleepover! I'll go get my games and Nintendo power magazines!” Exclaims Cron.

“Ugh...” Sighs strange voice #1.

"OOH!! DO ANY OF THEM HAVE HINTS AND TIPS OF SONIC UNLEASHED??? THAT GAME IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT AFTER YOU GET PAST THE FIRST FEW LEVELS!!!" Says Spade (Which, now that I think about it may be the understatement of the year).

“No... Sorry, but we should go now!” Says Cron.

Cron and Spade run off while song "running in the 90's" does the be be be be be be be part.

LATER

“King me! Wait, what were we supposed to be doing?” Says Cron.

A guy with a ski mask steals the emerald and runs away.

“OH SNAP!” They both yell.

"Oh crap, that's bad!!! Hold on, I'm gonna temporarily deactivate your shock collar. This deactivates it for a good 10 hours, plus the original 4 hours gun gives you to get it back before you get shocked. We have 14 hours to get the emerald back." Says Spade. He presses buttons on a remote.

"Access approved," says a robotic voice.

"Why are we sitting around like fungus on a log? Let's make like hockey sticks and get the puck out of here!!!" Said Spade. He then flies off at a high speed.

“Wait up!” Says Cron, trying to fly, but can’t. “Ok...I'll run!”

!MEANWHILE!

“Now, we have 6 of the chaos emeralds!” Says strange voice #1.

“And since those 2 that are coming, and one of our servants are getting the 7th, we shall finally summon Cerberus!”

!RETURNING BACK TO OUR HEROES!

“GASP! You’re a fast flyer! Wait, TV!!!” Yells Cron.

“6 chaos emeralds have been stolen from the world in 2 HOURS! We’re doomed!” Says Mr. Panicky Reporter Guy.

“Ok....” Says Cron.

"HOLY CRAP CRON!!! I ONLY KNOW 1 PERSON WHO CAN STEAL THAT MANY EMERALDS IN 2 HOURS!!! MY OLD FRIEND, EDWIDAN THE HEDGEHOG!!! DO YOU THINK I'M USING TOO MANY CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!?!?!? Anyway, if I know Edwidan, he's going to try and summon Cerberus, who is protected by a 3-headed werehog. Anyway, his lab is easy to find. It's a 50,000 ton starship that's always floating 2 or 3 miles above where it's about to attack. Oh look, there it is now." Says Spade. He points straight up.

Cron looks up. “Wow. That helps. But I can't fly!”

Tails comes with his plane. “MOVE OVER TAILS!” Cron pushes Tails away and steals the plane. “LET’S GO!” Says Cron.

Meanwhile.

“Thank you apprentice. Now all 7 chaos emeralds belong to us...” Says Strange voice #1.

“My master, shall I bring Cronicon to you by force?” Requests Strange Voice #2.

“Yes you may, since you know Cronicon the most...” Says Strange Voice #1.

“And the bird?” Says Strange Voice #2.

“You shall annihilate him.” Says Strange Voice #1

“Yes, master Edwidan...” Says Strange Voice #2.

!RETURNING TO OUR HEROES!

“Ah. What a peaceful flight.” Says Cron.

A black sword almost hits the plane.

“Oh my god! We almost died!” Said Cron.

“Hello, Cronicon...” Says Strange Voice #2.

“No, it can't be...” Says Cron.

"OH SH--" Yells Spade. The plane gets hit in the wing. "AAH! Crap!" It starts spiraling towards Mobius. "MAYDAY! MAYDAY! I'M HIT!!! I'M GOING DOWN!!! CLEAR RUNWAY, CLEAR RUNWAY!!! DEPLOY LANDING GEAR!!!" Spade searches for a button. "OH CRAP!!! I FORGOT!!! I'M A BIRD!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Alpha was just sitting there in the grass, relaxing. Then randomly a big red speck flew out of the sky, and it began to, in perspective, increase in size. "Oh...crap. Wait...is that?" He looked closer into the ship and found out it was Spade flying with someone else. "Spade...not again." He stood up reflecting the noon sun, and used fire blasts to fly up higher, and he planned to crash into their plane so he could get them back under control. Any force equal and opposite to each other will cancel, one of Newton's laws. He makes contact with the spiraling machine.

"AAAA! Alpha! While that really hurt, you just saved us! Thanks!" Says Spade.

“No you don’t!” Yells Strange voice #2

Strange voice #2 throws hundreds of thousands of swords completely out of nowhere aiming at Alpha.

“Stop, Leon!” Yells Cron.

Cronicon then leaps out of the ship and takes all of the swords for Alpha, damaging Cron insanely sending him plummeting, until Strange Voice #2 (Leon) Catches Cron and climbs up to the ship"

“Cerberus and the 3 headed hedgehog that defends him want to leave their prison, and they need us to help them get out.” Says Leon.

Seeing him better, Cron knew exactly who this hedgehog was.

“Come inside if you want to see Cron again!” Says Leon.

Leon then goes inside the ship, as the ship starts to go down.

Later....

“Ugh… General?” Says Cron.

“Hello, Cron.” Says Edwidan a.k.a. G.U.N. General. “Hurry. We don't have much time. Summon Cerberus and the guard NOW!”

Suddenly, the 7 chaos emeralds shine on Cron...

Spade kicks the door down. "LET HIM GO!!!" He flies in, grabs the emeralds and goes super form. "YEAH!!!
    Can you feel life moving through your mind? Ooooh
    Looks like it came back for more!!! - yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
    Can you feel time slipping down your spine?
    You try and try to ignore!! yeeaaahhh yeah!

But you can hardly swallow
    Your fears and pain!!!
    And you can't help but follow
    And puts you right back where you came!!!!

Live and learn!!!
    Hanging on to the edge of tomorrow!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    From the works of yesterday!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    If you beg or if you borrow!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    You may never find your way!!!

Can you feel life tangle you up inside? Yeeeeaaahhh!!!
    And now you're face down on the floor!!! OOOHHHH!!!

But you can't save your sorrow!!!!
    You've paid in trade!!!
    And you can't help but follow!!!!!
    And puts you right back where you came!!!!

Live and learn!!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    If you beg or if you borrow!!!1
    Live and learn!!!!
    You may never find your way!!!!
    WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! OH YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

There's a face searching far, so far and wide!!!!
    There's a place where you dreamed you'd never find!!!!
    Hold on to what if...
    Hold on to what if!!!!

Live and learn!!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    If you beg or if you borrow!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    You may never find your way!!!

Live and learn!!!
    Hanging on to the edge of tomorroooow!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    If you beg oooor if you borrow!!!
    Live and learn!!!
    You may never... find your... waaaaaaaaay!!!

LIVE AND LEARN!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
    LIVE AND LEARN!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I can't believe that I just sang that entire song by memory. Maybe it just comes naturally when you're in super form. Now where was I? Oh yeah. EDWIDAN!!! It's time for you to face the music!!!" Yells Sage.

"Hahahahahaha! You couldn't beat me with all three of us on your side. What makes you think you can beat me with just you and Cron?" Taunts Edwidan.

"Heh. Who said anything about just Cron and me? It's just SUPER me, SUPER Cron and SUPER Sage." Spade slaps his hand on Cron's forehead and turns him super form.

"Eh? Sage is here? Where?" Asks Edwidan.

Spade points up.

"Hm?" Edwidan looks up.

"HA!!!" Sage jumps down, and punches Edwidan in the face.

Spade puts his hand on Sage's forehead.

"Honestly, I would've rather been introduced into this story earlier." Says Sage.

"But it's so much more dramatic this way!" Says Spade.

"Screw drama! I don't like to be left out of things!!!" Yells Sage.

"Whatever. We've got an ex-friend to defeat, remember?" Reminds Spade.

Edwidan is just recovering from the punch. "Lucky shot. You caught me off guard." He says.

"Edwidan! I know you can overcome the black doom!" Urges Spade.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Foolish bird! I have the hedgehog's heart locked up in an indestructible box!" Yells Edwidan.

"Well, in that case, SOL CALIBUR!!!!" Yells Sage. A sword of light materializes in is hands "RAH!"
    "HUP!" Yells Edwidan. He dodges, snatches sword out of his hand and tosses out the airlock "HA!" He then launches a huge punch at Sage.

"SOL CONTROL!!!" Sage yells. Must roll 30 or lower to succeed. Bonuses: Super form- +5. Recalculating... Must roll 35 or lower to succeed. Rolling... Rolls 82. FAILED!!! "ARGH!!!" *Fist colliding with face at a high speed sound* "PAH!!!" Sage was knocked out.

"Heh. Too easy." Says Edwidan.

"Hold on! It's not over yet! Cron and I still have our turns!" Spade said, with less hope than it sounded like he had.

"Go ahead! You may call out attacks from now until doomsday, but you'll only prolong your defeat, for doomsday is today!" Taunts Edwidan.

"RRGH! DIMENSONAL RIFT!" Yells Spade. Must roll 30 or higher to succeed. Bonuses: Super form- +5. Recalculating... Must roll 35 or higher to succeed. Rolling... Rolls 49. FAILED!!! "CRAP!!!"

"I'M A-CHARGIN MAH LAZOR-err... LIGHT SPEED ATTACK!!!" Yells Edwidan. Edwidan starts charging light speed attack. 3 Rounds remaining until light speed attack.

"Well Cron, Sage, Do you think we can beat him in 3 rounds?" asks Spade.

"I think we can." Sage says with little to no enthusiasm.

"Cron?" Asks Spade.

“Grrr... GRRRAW!!!!” Spade immediately notices that Cron is undergoing a terrible transformation.

Cron's arms and claws start growing; also Cron grows 8 Tails And Grows Red and black aura around him.

“GRAWWW! I AM CERBERON!!!!! LEON!!!!!!!!” Cron thundered turning to look at Leon.

“Hehehe. It’s nice to see you can unlock your powers since our young days.” Leon taunted.

“LEON!!!! WHY DID YOU BETRAY US!? YOU TOOK PART OF CERBERUS'S POWER AND DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!!!! YOU WERE MY BROTHER!!!! NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!!” Cron roared.

Cerberon creates a 500-foot ball of energy, and launches a huge blast everywhere.

“DIE!!!!!” Cron yelled.

In a huge blast, Cerberon blows up the ship, sending a huge light in the sky, turning Cron and co. back to normal."

“Leon... why?” Cron mused.

“Cronicon... You really haven't changed,” said Leon.

Leon then disappears suddenly, and Cron's leg thing brakes.

“Spade, let’s go find Leon...” Cron proposed.

To be continued.... right now.

"Okay, that all happened so fast. I have sooo many questions. Who was that guy? What happened to Edwidan? Would turning into a werehog form of yourself be considered god modding? And those are only the first 3."

"If we're back to normal, where are the chaos emeralds?" Sage asked.

"Ooh! That's a good one!" Said Spade.

“Okay, I'll answer some of those questions. Q1. who was that guy? A: If you are talking about Leon, I'll tell you the story. Long ago, when I was born I was part of a tribe with ancient powers given to them by Cerberus. When a person of this tribe turns 10, he/she obtains enough power of Cerberus to protect them. Leon and I were brothers and lived happily together, they trained together, protected each other and were the nicest of friends. One day, when I turned 10, he obtained the power of Cerberus before Leon, and had to leave. The weird thing about Leon is that he did not age at all after turning 9, so he wouldn't get his powers very likely, so while more and more people turned 10 and left, Leon stayed there, watching all others leave. Until nobody was left, and since nobody was left to give Leon his powers, and since you had to have powers to leave, he was forbidden to leave. (The people of this tribe also aged a lot slower than us). Years later, I got worried about Leon, and defied the rules and went to see him. When he went to the tribe’s original town. I was shocked at what he saw of what happened to my Brother. Leon's skin turned black to red, he had 3 tails instead of 1, and seemed like a teenager.
    ‘Cron,’ he said. ‘The leftover power... was given to me...’ Because Leon stayed there, his going to obtain power got bigger and bigger until it needed a body, and thus it chose Leon. ‘Our tribe shall pay,’ he said. In an instant, Leon disappeared. I hurried to where his tribe went and was shocked to see that they were all dead, except for Leon, standing there and saying, ‘Must...Have...More...Power…’ And thus, Leon disappeared, until now. Seeing that, he chose to deceive us by convincing us that was working for Edwidan. And that’s Leon’s story. Q2: What happened to Edwidan? A: He disappeared in the blast, but is still alive somewhere, like the others, except for the G.U.N general, who died. Q3: Would turning into a werehog form of yourself be considered god modding? A: First of all, it isn’t a werehog; it’s a combination of Cerberus and a hedgehog. Second, that was Cronicon’s ultimate form (like super sonic for sonic), and is not usually that powerful. Just seeing Leon angered him so much, he almost gave his life to destroy him, so if CERBERON returns, he will be A LOT weaker. So no, I was not god modding, I was having super Cron. Continuing on with the real story topic. Well, since I used so much power, I guess they just scatter again. So I guess we should get the chaos emeralds first before finding Leon,” said Cron.
    Dex
    Dex

Male Posts : 21
    Random Thoughts : kingdom Hearts and evil narwhals!

Character sheet
    Health:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Energy:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue333/1000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (333/1000)
    Rings:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty Re: Recovered a topic from the old forum!!!

Post by Dex Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am

Um, the A word is in this... you probably should have censored that. And the S word
    Spade_the_Hawk

Male Posts : 83
    Random Thoughts : Salami, and stuff, and things and pie.

Character sheet
    Health:
    Energy:
    Rings:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue0/5000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty Re: Recovered a topic from the old forum!!!

Post by Spade_the_Hawk Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm

...? I don't understand... And anyway, you're a mod. You should be able to edit anybody's posts.
    Vertex
    Vertex
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 156
    Random Thoughts : Cheese...

Character sheet
    Health:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
    Energy:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Rings:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Post by Vertex Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Spade's right. I didn't do it because I expected you to...
    Dex
    Dex

Male Posts : 21
    Random Thoughts : kingdom Hearts and evil narwhals!

Character sheet
    Health:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue1/100Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
    Energy:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue333/1000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (333/1000)
    Rings:
    Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Recovered a topic from the old forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Post by Dex Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm

O.K, edited out the A word. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:49 am